You begin a life with the women of the manga and current anime series Monster Musume
|Alright guys, this one is a bit of an odd twist on top of the anime choices I've focused on, so in this case, we have newer rules.|
1. Following the Rules of the "Interspecies Exchange Bill"
A: Humans cannot harm any other species, that goes for the monsters as well, in this case of the story, accidental hits or something like in the anime is fine, but pure abuse is a HELL NO!
B: A monster girl cannot be alone without their host family. meaning they cannot go out alone, but if its a quick errand, you can leave her at your home for a moment.
C: Intercourse between human and another species is STRICTLY prohibited. However in my story, the only way around it, is if you are married to said monster girl. Now as for that, my rule is, you CANNOT start your story arc with a wife. try to build it up my friends.
2. If you do end up getting to the point of intercourse with your monster girl, you can attempt to make it realistic as you can. The best way I can actually explain this is ooooh, the "Hentai" game, Monster Girl Quest. check out the centaur girl in that one for an example.
3. Do try your best to build up a relationship here. this isn't pure erotica.
4. I do not mind what names you go with, appearances, etc. However if you do end up using powers such as I do with my Chaos options, try to use them as a LAST Resort.
5. As of now, there will be NO power that makes someone fall in love with you, control them, or ANYTHING like that. The women have free will people
6. NO RAPE
7. Please make a decent sized entry here. no 3 or 4 line entries here. I like seeing effort to make a good stories like some people aside from me create.
8. if you are going to end up basing your character on something from another anime, say DBZ, if you go Super Saiyan or something do have the power put a strain on the characters body, in other words, make it something he wouldn't use often if he didn't have something to protect.
I hope you all enjoy my work in this one. and I hope you all can make stories as well.