*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Shrink
  2. Amber
  3. Pick a girl
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1765853-SuckerPunch-GTSShrink/cid/1085220-Shrink
by Ethin
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Adult · #1765853
The girls from SuckerPunch grow or you shrink what will happen.
This choice: Shrink  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Shrink

    by: Ethin
Amber was in the kitchen cleaning up after a long day of cutting food then she started to think to herself "I can't believe they lock me up in here to cut food! I wish I could get payback..." she puts her hand on her head and started to look around the room. Suddenly out of the corner of her eye she noticed a brick in the wall out of place "hmm whats this." she walked around the table and over to the brick wall. She then began to pull on the brick "come on you stupid brick!" she put one foot agensed the wall and pulled as hard as she could. Then suddenly the brick slipped out and Amber fell flat on her ass.

When she stood back up she noticed a deep hole in the wall and reached in. She felt around a little until she found something and pulled it out "what the hell is this." she looked at it closer and noticed it's a gun with a note on it the said *this should help you getting free, good luck...Amber* she looked at the note with wide open eyes. Then she looked at the gun in her other hand "I think I should try this puppy out." Amber then put the note in her pocket and then she walked out into the hallway and started to walk tworeds the dressing room.

When Amber got close to the dressing room she noticed you and your partner Ethan guarding the door "hmm time to try this out." she slowly walked over to you guys and right befor she got to close to you guys she raised the gun and shot both you and Ethan. Befor you could do anything you black out. Later you wake up and notice your sitting right next to Ethan who's looking straight up with really wide eyes and then you look up to see a giant Amber looking at you guys and you also notice you sitting on her palm "well well looks like my toys are up and moving now." she giggled "now who should I play with first.".

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Plays with you

2. Plays with Ethan

*Noteb*
3. Plays with you both.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ethin (UN: crazyethin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ethin has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1765853-SuckerPunch-GTSShrink/cid/1085220-Shrink