*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Huge Singer
  2. A Fan's Present
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1770543-Justin-Bieber-Expansions/cid/1121497-Huge-Singer
by kittme
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1770543
Any part of Justin's body can grow bigger. He can also grow taller and inflate.
This choice: His muscles start to grow  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Huge Singer

    by: kittme
I feel something… Whoa!” Justin gasped, as the pain in his body became even more intense. “What… What’s happening to me????” He cried out to himself, as he became scared. He looked down and felt his arms become very hard. The pain started to travel through him! Justin was about to become a HULK!

Suddenly, his biceps became harder and harder! Justin looked to either side of his arms, and realized that his arms slowly grew thicker and thicker. Then, his biceps started to inflate rapidly!

“My arms! What’s happening to my arms?” he wondered out loud.

His triceps slowly grew out into huge muscular lumps as well, and his biceps became like bowling balls, filling up like huge balls of strength. Veins started to surface over his forearms, giving him the look of a bodybuilder, who had the ability to crush rocks with his mighty grip.

His neck suddenly widened and his deltoids began to rise up over his shoulders! He was growing more muscular by the minute! Justin quickly ran over to the mirror in the hallway, to look at himself.

“Ooh man! The chocolate! The chocolate is making me grow! Oooooh! Look at my arms!” he said, as he raised up his arms and stared at his hands. Then he flexed each arm and grinned as he felt how huge his new biceps had become. Each arm had doubled in size! Then...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 kittme (UN: kittme at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
kittme has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1770543-Justin-Bieber-Expansions/cid/1121497-Huge-Singer