*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1772942-Rozen-Maiden-Becoming-a-Dolls-Doll/cid/1110775-A-day-as-Shinkus-doll
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1772942
A mysterious incident leaves Jun as helpless as a doll to the very dolls he lives with!
This choice: "I don't like your tone, Jun. I think I'll show you what being a doll is like!"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

A day as Shinku's doll

    by: ForestFire5000
Shinku began to look irritated as Jun yelled at her.

"I don't like your tone, Jun. You think that it's easy being a doll? Well then, let's just see how much you like it!"

Jun began to get worried. He could tell that he had probably crossed into forbidden territory with that last comment, and it was clear that Shinku was annoyed with him now.

"W-what do you mean by that?" Jun said nervously.

Shinku simply smirked at him.

"Well Jun, to put it bluntly, you'll be spending the day as my doll to teach you what being a doll is really like."

"But-"

Jun was cut off as Shinku covered his mouth with her index finger.

"No 'but's, Jun. You need to learn a lesson, and I'm going to give it to you. Now don't worry too much; I promise that I won't hurt you, so just think of this as a learning experience. Maybe after today, you'll understand more about what it's like to be a doll."

Shinku then removed her finger from his mouth, and Jun simply sighed. As demeaning as this situation was, he knew that he had no choice in the matter. Besides, he trusted Shinku when she said she wouldn't hurt him. Reluctantly, Jun resigned himself to spending the day as Shinku's doll.

"Alright Shinku, you win... Just be careful, alright?"

"But of course, Jun. You are my medium, after all. I would never let anything happen to you!"

Shinku then smiled and anounced what they would be doing first.

"Okay Jun, let's get started. The first thing we will be doing today is..."
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ForestFire5000 (UN: fxd-001 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ForestFire5000 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1772942-Rozen-Maiden-Becoming-a-Dolls-Doll/cid/1110775-A-day-as-Shinkus-doll