*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1772942-Rozen-Maiden-Becoming-a-Dolls-Doll/cid/1690107-Playtime-with-Suigintou
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1772942
A mysterious incident leaves Jun as helpless as a doll to the very dolls he lives with!
This choice: "Take you up to your room so I can have some fun with you!"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Playtime with Suigintou

    by: ForestFire5000
A devious smirk spread across Suigintou's face as she began to speak.

"Alright Jun, I've decided. I'm gonna take you up to your room so I can have some fun with you!"

"What?! B-but I thought you said that you weren't evil anymore!"

"Just because I'm not evil anymore doesn't mean I can't still have fun toying with you, my adorable little plaything. I said I wouldn't hurt you, I never said I wouldn't use you for my own amusement."

"You can't do this to me! I'm not a toy, I'm a living breathing human being!"

"Come on, it's not going to be that bad. You worry too much, I'm sure that you'll come to enjoy spending time with me. Lots and lots of time." Suigintou said with a teasing giggle.

Jun tried to continue arguing, but before he could open his mouth to say a word, Suigintou pressed one of her fingers over his mouth to silence him. She then carried him up into his room and shut the door behind her.

As soon as she entered the room, Suigintou sat herself down on top of Jun's bed. She then crossed her legs and dropped the tiny Jun between them. Jun wanted to try and escape, but he quickly realized that Suigintou's legs made a massive wall surrounding him from all directions. Desperate to get away, he tried climbing up Suigintou's dress to get over her legs. Seeing this, Suigintou began to giggle to herself. For a time she allowed Jun to keep up his futile struggles, but as soon as he reached the top and was preparing to jump off of her leg to the other side, Suigintou carelessly poked him and sent him tumbling right back to where he started.

"I won't let you get away that easily, Jun. We're going to have so much fun together." Suigintou said, the same devious grin still fresh on her face.

"Please Suigintou, just leave me alone already! I just want to get back to normal size already!" Jun began to beg.

"Hmmm? But why would you want that when you can stay here and play with me all day?" Suigintou teased.

"Because I don't want to play with you! I just want to be normal again!"

"Awww... Don't be like that, Jun. I just want to have a little fun with you. Oh, and I know exactly what game we can play first! How about we play..."
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ForestFire5000 (UN: fxd-001 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ForestFire5000 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1772942-Rozen-Maiden-Becoming-a-Dolls-Doll/cid/1690107-Playtime-with-Suigintou