A man finds himself on a world filled with giant women, all of whom see him as their king!
<If you are reading this message, it means that this story is in need of new additions. I'm willing to offer 500 gift points for each chapter added. However, as I am currently very busy with college and other real life things, I may not notice new chapters for quite some time. If you want your gift points immediately, please message me that you added so that I can get back to you.>
(choice chapters are not included in the offer and you will not receive gift points for writing them.)
Jack was just an ordinary man. Normal job, normal family, normal life... Nothing would make him stand out in a crowd at all, yet he was destined for something unbelievable: he was chosen to be the king of a race of giantesses!
1) no killing Jack
2) no futa
3) no giant males
4) the giantesses can have just about any type of personality you want, but if Jack tells them to do something (or not to do something), then they have to listen to him
5) the giantesses average about 250 feet tall, but I'll allow them to be anywhere from 100 feet tall (in the case of a very young girl) to 300 feet tall (since some people are a lot taller than average)
6) the technology on their homeworld is quite advanced compared to earth, and they have mastered inter-dimensional travel
7) they may or may not have super powers, and they may have a human appearance or be furries (this will be chosen at the start of the story)
8) Jack is supposed to be a nice guy, so I don't want to see him abusing his powers. This includes sending the giantesses on a mission to take over the earth, forcing them to be his sex slaves against their will, etc. (that's not to say that he can't have sex with them, but I just don't want him to be getting portrayed as the bad guy)
In order to improve the reading experience, I'll try to correct any spelling and grammar mistakes I find. I also reserve the right to make minor alterations to chapters if it is necessary to insert detail or correct one of the above rules being broken. If a chapter is too poorly written for me to fix, then it will be deleted. Chapters that I have to delete will not qualify for the GP reward.