*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Alex Meets the New Guy.
  2. Alex.
  3. Initiation
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1773031-Mariomans-TS-Weight-Gain/cid/1109532-Alex-Meets-the-New-Guy
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1773031
Choose someone from "Totally Spies" and make them gain weight!
This choice: She meets someone new.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Alex Meets the New Guy.

    by: Unknown
It was lunchtime at the school cafeteria. Alex along with her friends, Sam and Clover, were discussing about the upcoming finals only three weeks away. "Ugh." Alex said, "These finals are going to kill me."

"Have you tried getting a tutor yet?" Sam asked in concern. "Sam, please." Clover said, "Tutors are just nerds looking for girls to have time with."

Sam gave an uneasy glance. Alex was drinking her soda until the only sound that came from her mouth was the empty sucking from her straw. "I need some more soda." Alex said, "Be right back."

"She's going to fail, isn't she?" Clover asked Sam. Sam didn't reply. She only hoped Alex will do her best.

Getting a soda, Alex suddenly heard someone say, "Hey guys! Knock it off!"

"Look guys! Chattering Chet's gonna have a meltdown!" said the bully who held his magazines up high.

"I am not! Just give those back!" the boy in glasses said.

"Whatever you say, CC." the bully said before pouring soda on them. Dropping them on the floor, the bully and his friends walked away laughing.

"Damn those guys." the boy said, "These are limited editions!"

"Hey, are you okay?" Alex asked after walking towards him.

"*Sigh* Yeah. I just..." the boy said.

Looking at Alex made him sliver. "Wow." he said.

"Oookkkkaaayyyy..." Alex said.

"Duh...I mean I'm fine. It's just these were very expensive magazines." he said.

"What were they about?" Alex asked.

"Well...nerd stuff." he said, "Machines, you know. Just stuff to get my mind off the finals."

"Nervous about the finals?" Alex asked. "Actually, excited really." he said, "I've been studying for weeks."

Suddenly, Alex had an idea. "Listen, what's your name?" she asked.

"Chet." he said, "Why?"

"These finals are murder for me." Alex said, "Think you can help me out?"

"Uhhh....sure." Chet said, "It's more fun studying with someone anyway."

"Great." Alex said, "Here's my cell-phone number. By the way, names' Alex."

Chet smiled.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Alex returns, WHOOP summons them.

*Noteb*
2. Later in the afternoon.

3. Alex gets a call from Chet.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
marioman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1773031-Mariomans-TS-Weight-Gain/cid/1109532-Alex-Meets-the-New-Guy