*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1774261-Shrunken-with-Gym-Leaders/cid/2075681-A-particularly-impulsive-decision
Rated: E · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1774261
The Gym Leaders, Elite Four, and Champions of Pokemon are in for a small surprise - you.
This choice: Find somewhere to hide.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

A particularly impulsive decision

    by: IAMTHYGEEK
Judging by the fact she might not take the news of your appearance very lightly, you decide to find somewhere to hide. You run into her closet, the easiest accessible thing you think you can hide in is her shoes. You quickly find a pair of furry boots to hide in. Without thinking, you climb in. You fall to the bottom and you smell a strange lemon scent (like perfume or lotion.) You lie down to rest again.

Your rest is disturbed when you feel the boot moving. You climb to the top of the boot and see that you're inside of a car with the girl. She's driving to a shoe store. Uh Oh. You stay out of sight while watching her walk into the store, walk into an aisle, and put the boots down. She gets out a box and takes off her shoes. She has shining, beautiful, white, yellow nailed feet with really long toes.

She puts on the other pair. "Huh, well what do you know. A perfect fit." She says as she grabs the other pair. Uh Oh. Again She puts her foot into the boot, and you're smothered with a gigantic, lemon scented foot. She shifts her foot around due to her feeling you. It goes on for a few more seconds until she says something.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. What's that in my shoe?

2. I guess this one fits well too.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 IAMTHYGEEK (UN: chaotixalex320 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
JackInTheirBox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1774261-Shrunken-with-Gym-Leaders/cid/2075681-A-particularly-impulsive-decision