*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Elesa: The Shining Beauty
  2. Elesa / Clay / Skyla
  3. Unova
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1774261-Shrunken-with-Gym-Leaders/cid/1280739-Elesa-The-Shining-Beauty
Rated: E · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1774261
The Gym Leaders, Elite Four, and Champions of Pokemon are in for a small surprise - you.
This choice: Elesa  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Elesa: The Shining Beauty

    by: JackInTheirBox
You wake up to a very faint sound. It sounds enormous and powerful, but also very far away and thus quiet. It still manages to reach your ears and coax you into consciousness, and you open your eyes. You're not in your room anymore. It takes a bit of time to get up, but soon you are on your feet and it's only when you are standing and fully awake that you realise where you are. It's shocking to you but soon enough you can't deny the truth before your eyes.

It's a dressing room. A big dressing room.

The room has black wallpaper with bright yellow rims around the ceiling and the door, which has a single star and the word 'Elesa' printed proudly in the center. The carpet seems to be very rich and possibly velvet, yet it is a bright electrifying yellow. All around the room there are huge posters of several fashion models, but most of them focus on a blonde woman with blue eyes. The furniture in the dressing room is typically all about the costumes and makeup. You yourself have somehow wound up on the makeup table, with an enormous mirror towering behind you, reflecting the mess of lipstick, brushes and other tools of the trade scattered around you, seemingly massive to your size (which you measure to be about two inches, give or take.) There are cupboards and dressers and coathangers also around the room. There are several pairs of thick techno-esque headphones, yellow high heels and other items.The whole room represents its owner; a bright woman who loves the spotlight.

It takes a while to grasp the situation and get over the shock, but eventually the droning noise from far away dies out and you realize what it was; an audience.The audience has stopped and that means the show is over, and that means the show's star is coming back! What should you do? You can hang about on the dressing table and get her attention, but you have no idea how she will react - she might freak out, or maybe she'll be violent! You could perhaps find somewhere in the room to hide and see what's she like before you try getting her attention. Then again, you could always just run away - surely someone else must be around to tell you what the hell is going on?

You can hear footsteps from afar. She's coming back. You'll have to decide quickly!

You have the following choices:

1. Wait on her dressing table.

2. Find somewhere to hide.

*Noteb*
3. Try and get out of here.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 JackInTheirBox (UN: slipstream at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
JackInTheirBox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1774261-Shrunken-with-Gym-Leaders/cid/1280739-Elesa-The-Shining-Beauty