*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Looking Tanned
  2. Beachy brother
  3. Phantasms
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1774600-Becoming-Outgrown/cid/2719966-Looking-Tanned
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1774600
You're trapped somewhere with a boy (or boys) who is smaller than you... But not for long!
This choice: ...has a great tan, you forgot how much he's been working on it.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Looking Tanned

    by: TheMM
You forgot partly why you both came to the beach today was working on your tans. It seems like Alex has always been better at tanning than you are. His whole body has in just one trip to the beach gotten a nice, golden shine to it, while your own is still fairly pale in comparison. It's annoying, but hey, least you're the bigger, stronger one between you both, so in your mind it works out, because that's actually getting you looks, while he's still just a kid.

You finally arrive at the snack bar and order a hotdog and a cola for yourself, and Alex orders a burger with fries and a cola as well. You find a table and sit down to eat, not really talking as people come and go by on the beach. Still, for some reason, you can't help but feel like things are...off. Something just feels so 'different' about today, as if things aren't the way they're supposed to be.

Your head is absolutely swimming, and you have to stand up, nearly falling over as your knees almost give out. Alex, seeing that, concerned, runs over, you are both still brothers after all, and helps steady you. His grip feels surprisingly strong, but you just figure he's needing to help hold you up from that.

"Thanks...bro." you say quietly, still feeling really dizzy, and Alex helps you get into the shade. He gets you some ice to put on your forehead, and as you look over him your eyes go wide. Alex is bigger. There's no doubt about it. Not to mention, he's more ripped than you've ever managed. In fact in just a few short minutes he's gone from being a scrawny kid to total beach bod stud, and now HE'S the one getting all the attention. Even as he helps you out, it's clear people are walking by multiple times just to capture glimpses of him.

Alex's body is well proportioned and ripped. He's got the works, abs, pecs, biceps, shoulders, forearms, big quads, solid calves, everything, which are all the more highlighted by his natural tan. Another strong wave of dizziness hits, and you nearly pass out from it. By the time you recover enough not to feel like you wanna puke, Alex's muscles are doubled in size and still as ripped, yet it sits on his frame (which so far is not any taller, but it is wider to handle the extra bulk) perfectly, as if it is the most natural thing in the world, and to Alex, it seems like it really is.

A third wave of dizziness hits, and...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TheMM (UN: thenn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
citywalker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1774600-Becoming-Outgrown/cid/2719966-Looking-Tanned