*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1777248-Ginny-Weasley-Gets-Diapered/cid/1108110-She-started-pooping-her-pants
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1777248
Ginny Weasley starts having accidents during the day and night, and is put in diapers.
This choice: She started pooping her pants  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

She started pooping her pants

    by: Crimson007
History of Magic Class was going perfectly until Ginny started to poop her pants. She couldn't control it she just sat there in the back of the classroom as still as a ghost, while she continued to fill her panties with poop. Ginny finally came back to her senses and quickly did a spell to hide the smell coming from her panties.She went back to reading her book, but 10 minutes later she began to poop her pants again. She sits there waiting until she finishes pooping, then she goes up to Professor Binns and asks him if she could go see Maddam Pomfrey. He says yes so she grabs her things and leaves. She quickly heads to the fourth floor where the hospital wing is, but she starts pooping her pants again. She just stands there as she fills her panties up for the third time. Once she's finished she proceeds to head for the hospital wing, she finally gets there and tells Maddam Pomfrey about her nightime accident and her recent daytime accidents. Maddam Pomfrey does some spells to see if there is anything physically wrong with her, she then says "Well I can't find anything wrong with you, so for now I guess the only thing I can do is offer you some protection." Ginny slightly confused asks what kind of protection, and Maddam Pomfrey tells her that she will need to wear diapers. Ginny starts to cry, I can't wear diapers they're for baby's. Maddam Pomfrey says well would you rather continue soiling yourself where anybody can see, or would you prefer to wear a diaper where nobody can see or smell your accident. Ginny then agrees to start wearing diapers, and Maddam Pomfrey asks her to lie down on the bed, she then comes back with a bag of Anti-Smell, and Anti-Leak diapers. She is about to take off Ginny's soiled panties when....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Someone walks in and sees Ginny

*Noteb*
2. Ginny decides that she wants to change herself

3. Ginny starts to pee her pants

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Crimson007 (UN: jlaytham at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Crimson007 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1777248-Ginny-Weasley-Gets-Diapered/cid/1108110-She-started-pooping-her-pants