*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Rub her feet
  2. jump off fast
  3. Some thing is coming...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1779177-unaware-giantess-girlfriend/cid/2760330-Rub-her-feet
by Dave
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Entertainment · #1779177
A boy shrinks in his own home and his girlfriend has no idea! Will he live?
This choice: Rub her feet  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Rub her feet

    by: Unknown
When Rob starts to rub Danielle's feet, he really couldn't control himself making most of the situation by not only rubbing her feet but also hugging it with his whole body. And to add to the good situation, her soles were dirty from all of her walking on the house barefoot because of the floor always being dirty and not being cleaned. Rob always complained of the house being dirty and dusty but he did not know that such a bad habit could benefit him right now.

After rubbing his entire body into her dirty feet, the black marks were removed and now transferred to Rob's body. Now Rob them climbed her foot but as soon as he got to the summit of the foot. The phone rang loudly. The sound shook Danielle and it resulted to her whole body reacting including her feet sending Rob down on top of the coffee table. Danielle then got up from the sofa and answered the phone.

"Hello?" Danielle answered.

"Hey Danielle. It's me Sammy. Is Rob still there? Mind if I come over?"

"Yeah sure. Come on over." Danielle replied without hesitating.

"Okay! I am coming."

As soon as the phone call ends, Danielle heads over to the kitchen to make food when Sammy comes. Rob, however, is left with a crossroad type of situation. So he chooses to...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Stay on the coffee table

2. Climb down

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Dave has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1779177-unaware-giantess-girlfriend/cid/2760330-Rub-her-feet