*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1779598-The-Ultimate-Power
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1779598
One day Dan discovers he has the power! (offering 100 gp for good additions)

One day Dan discovers he has the power! (offering 100 gp for good additions)

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
On the last day of school, Dan plugs in his toaster and recieves a shock. When he awakens the next day he discovers he has magic powers. Dan recieves the ability to change anyone to his will and alter their mind. Over the summer, Dan's extended family is visiting and he will spend most of his time with his cousin Laura as instructed by his mother.

Dan- 14 year old average joe, glasses, brown hair, blue eyes, 5' 6"

Laura- 11 year old cousin, long red hair, green eyes, tall 5' 6"

Ashley- 21 year old sister, long blonde hair, green eyes, 6' 0"

Bill- 50 year old father, brown hair, blue eyes, 6' 0"

Mary- 40 year old mother, shoulder length blonde/ brown hair, green eyes, 5' 5"

Sam (girl)- 14 year old Joe's best friend, smart but slightly nerdy, shoulder length brown hair, green eyes, 5' 5"

Added after start:
Megan- 14 year old, Stereotypical Cheerleader, Mature Body for her age, long dark hair, 5' 8"
Emily- 11 year old, Megan's younger sister, underdeveloped, jealous of her sister, short dark hair, 5' 0"
Connie- 13 year old, attractive and friendly but hides her beauty, long brown hair, 5' 3"
Rebekah- 14 year old, cute but shy, stereotypical "preacher's daughter", sandy blonde hair, 5' 1"


*Add other characters if you must, but please try to use these characters as much as possible. Be as descriptive as you can, but dont make this into a non-stop sex story (though sex is allowed). There must be some kind of plot.

**I reserve the right to alter anything I find unreasonable or if I feel that detail can be added

100 gp for additions with good content.

NEW UPDATE!!!! I will reward 1000+ gp for a good transgender story line. Must have a m-to-f transformation, but can start with whomever you wish. Minimum of 3 decent sized chapters.

Thanks for viewing!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1779598-The-Ultimate-Power