*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1779598-The-Ultimate-Power/cid/1113675-Laura-Grows-Up-Perhaps-More-Than-A-Little
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1779598
One day Dan discovers he has the power! (offering 100 gp for good additions)
This choice: Age 18  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Laura Grows Up, Perhaps More Than "A Little"

    by: Unknown
As Dan watched, his 9-year-old cousin suddenly began to grow bigger. She shot up in height to almost that of his 21-year-old sister Ashley, and her pink pajamas strained against a suddenly curvier figure until they altered into a correctly sized T-shirt and sweatpants. Her red hair darkened and her freckles lightened as her face aged into that of a young woman. Her breasts poked out until they were a large D cup and her butt and thighs ballooned out into a sexy rear. Her face narrowed and her nose got long and thin. Her lips puffed out and her hands and feet became dainty and slender. Muscle added to her legs, arms, and abdomen. Laura had become a beautiful women.

She was looking right at Dan. Everybody was.

“What’s the matter?” asked Dan’s mother.

“Huh?” said Dan in response. He rubbed his eyes. Laura still looked like she was almost his sister’s age.

“You were telling us a story,” said his mother. “But you just stopped, and started staring at Laura.”

“Uh, she interrupted me,” said Dan.

The now-older Laura declared, “I did not! I haven’t said a word.” She emphasized that point by gesturing with her fork, which unfortunately had a piece of scrambled egg on it, which went flying. “Whoa!” she exclaimed. “Don’t worry, Aunt Mary, I’ll clean that up.”

She got up to go to the sink. Dan hoped it wasn’t too obvious that he was still staring at her.

“Something about the cafeteria, wasn’t it?” asked his mother.

“Oh, uh, it doesn’t matter,” Dan mumbled. “It’s the summer now, right? So who cares what happened in school?”

“Yeah, right,” Laura chortled as she bent down with a sponge to wipe up the eggs from where they’d landed on the floor. Dan found this very interesting.

Now Dan was thinking about what had happened. He’d wished Laura would “grow up a little” -- said it out loud, even -- and she actually had, but he seemed to be the only one who noticed the transformation. What if he made another wish? Did he have to say them out loud?

At as low a level as he could muster, he whispered, “I wish Laura was dressed sexier.”

She sat back down at the table, now wearing pink lingerie that didn’t cover up very much -- Dan knew from the Victoria’s Secret catalog under his mattress that the outfit was called a babydoll.

Again, no one seemed to bat an eye. Dan’s father asked, “So when do you start at the store with Ashley?”

Laura answered, “Tuesday. They’re not gonna give me a lot of hours, since they know I’m going away to college at the end of the summer anyway.”

“Hey, I tried,” said Ashley.

Dan shook his head. So by all indications, everyone but him thought Laura was supposed to have just graduated high school, going to college in the fall. And everyone thought it was normal that she was wearing sexy lingerie.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Hamhelth123 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1779598-The-Ultimate-Power/cid/1113675-Laura-Grows-Up-Perhaps-More-Than-A-Little