*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. bikini
  2. His sister
  3. Test the Powers Out
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1779598-The-Ultimate-Power/cid/1406816-bikini
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1779598
One day Dan discovers he has the power! (offering 100 gp for good additions)
This choice: bikini  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

bikini

    by: Unknown
Dan fished around in his sister's drawers for something appropriate for her to wear. After all, how many times did he get to decided exactly what his hot sister was wearing? But what to pick? A miniskirt with no underwear? An apron with nothing else? He eventually found a bright red string bikini, and he made his decision.

He returned to the bathroom and knocked on the door. "I'm back."

His sister's hand darted out of the cracked open door, grabbed the bikini, and shut the door again. "A bikini?" she asked. "Seriously?"

"Well, if you don't like it, give it back and I'll come back with something else."

"No, this is okay. It's not like beggars can be choosers, you know."

"Yeah," Dan said. "I just figured that you'd want to go swimming in the pool today."

"Pool?" Ashley asked from the other side of the door, slipping on the few square inches of fabric. "We don't have a pool."

"Yes we do," Dan said. "We've had it for years."

"Oh yeah," Ashley said, remembering. It was odd, though, like she knew about the pool, just never noticed it. She certainly couldn't remember ever going swimming in it. "I think I will go swimming," she decided. She stepped out of the door. "So, how do I look?"

Dan smiled, looking her up and down. "You look fantastic."

"I do, don't I?" she said with a smile.

In the kitchen, Laura had just finished breakfast. "Are you going swimming?" she asked.

"Yep."

"I'm coming too!" she said, running off to get changed.

Outside, it was a bright and sunny day. The pool was pretty big, twelve feet deep at the deep end. There was also a hot tub. She'd use both eventually, but first she went into the...

You have the following choices:

1. Hot tub

*Noteb*
2. Pool

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Hamhelth123 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1779598-The-Ultimate-Power/cid/1406816-bikini