*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. camera
  2. His sister
  3. Test the Powers Out
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1779598-The-Ultimate-Power/cid/1410528-camera
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1779598
One day Dan discovers he has the power! (offering 100 gp for good additions)
This choice: camera  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

camera

    by: Unknown
Dan returned with a camera and knocked on the door. "I'm back," he said. Ashley unlocked the door tentatively, expecting something to wear, but Dan kicked the door open, making her fall backwards on her butt. The camera flashed.

"Ah! What are you doing?"

"I'm taking your picture," he said. "It will, as they say, last longer."

"What? Stop that! Delete those!" Ashley jumped to her feet and tackled Dan. They landed on the floor with her on top, her breasts mashed into his face, and the camera just out of reach. Ashley stretched out for the camera, and Dan was having the time of his life. He opened his mouth and bit one of her boobs.

"Ow!" she yelped, pulling back. Dan used his powers to give himself extra strength, and wrestled his way to the top of his naked sister. He pinned her to the floor and grinned.

"Let's negotiate, shall we?"

She squirmed beneath him. "I'm not going to negotiate with you, you sick twit!"

Dan let go of her arms and grabbed her by her nipples, squeezing them. She winced, and stopped struggling. "I'm in charge now," he said firmly. "You're going to do what I say, whatever I say, for the rest of the day. If you're good, I'll delete the pictures, but if you're bad, I'll send them to everyone you've ever met."

She moaned inwardly and gave in. "Alright, you win. Now would you get off of me and let me get dressed already?"

Dan stood up and grabbed his camera. "Sorry, but you're not going to be wearing clothes today. At all."

"What? You expect me to do your bidding in the nude? People will see me!"

"Yes, but if you don't, everyone will see you." Dan grinned. This was going to be fun. He could get used to having a naked servant. For starters, he decided to...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Take it outside

2. Have fun indoors

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Hamhelth123 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1779598-The-Ultimate-Power/cid/1410528-camera