*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1779598-The-Ultimate-Power/cid/1829730-Altering-Mary
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1779598
One day Dan discovers he has the power! (offering 100 gp for good additions)
This choice: his mother Mary  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Altering Mary

    by: AridWD
As Laura left the table to get ready to her apparent college, Dan just knew he had to continue trying out this new power. It was simply unbelievable.

His attention turned to his mother Mary who had...aged. It was clear that she had a lot of stress probably from work, kids, and other items. Dan could still remember how young and pretty his mother was in her thirties. Apparently ten years could do a lot for a woman.

Dan bit his lips as figured how to improve his mother and help her regain the energy she once had. After altering Laura with less impure intentions, he felt a strong urge to model his mother into a babe. He'd be doing his dad a favor that's for sure. He'd also be going to hell for thinking of his mother like this. It wasn't as if he couldn't return things back to normal though, right?

Focusing on his mother who was eating rather uncharismatically, Dan wished his mother was more slim...bustier...and her skin smoother. His eyes widened as his mother started to change in front of him to that of a practical MILF. Once again, nobody batted an eye as the changes occurred quickly and without disrupting anything.

Preview  

His mother turned her attention to Dan and raised an eyebrow. "Dan, sweetie, are you okay? You're staring off into space!"

Dan blinked and then raised his hands in reassurance. "Oh, I'm fine! By the way, you look great mom."

Mary smiled. "Thank you sweetie. Flattery won't get you out of school though. Hurry up and eat, okay?"

Dan nodded, lowering his head to his plate but glanced at his mother when she returned her attention away. Despite having a more younger look, she sounded less than excited about anything. Granted it was the morning, but still...there had to be some changes. Perhaps a slight personality change would give her a more brighter outlook as well as complexion.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Make her more outgoing and fun.

2. Make her more gentle and sweet.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 AridWD (UN: aridwd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hamhelth123 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1779598-The-Ultimate-Power/cid/1829730-Altering-Mary