*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1779714-MegaMilk/cid/1114235-Much-Bigger-Younger-Brother
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1779714
Genetically modified milk causes unexpected growth in those who drink it.
This choice: Jake slowly inches upward  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Much Bigger Younger Brother

    by: citywalker
Originally by: Shida

"Jake.... you're growing!"

Jake looked himself over, it was true! He was slowly inching upward, slowly growing taller by the second.

Though, Jason looked up at him in horror. His younger brother was, well growing! It was impossible! But there it was, right in front of him.

"Who's the bigger brother now!?"

Jake watched as his T-shirt began to rip down the back, soon, getting so tight, that it just burst right off. His shorts had no luck either, as they were becoming painfully tight, and soon began ripping at the sides. Jake wiggled his toes as he felt his feet sliding against the floor, expanding in length and width. Jake screamed "Ow!" as his head hit the roof. By now, Jason had almost pisssed himself. His younger brother, was now standing in front of him, and he was an Eight foot tall behemoth! The scary thing was, he was still growing.

Jason watched as....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Jake continued to slowly grow

*Noteb*
2. Jake suddenly has a massive growth spurt

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 citywalker (UN: citywalker at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
citywalker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1779714-MegaMilk/cid/1114235-Much-Bigger-Younger-Brother