*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Registration
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1779773-Cock-Vore-Academy/cid/1113718-Registration
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1779773
Make your fellow students into cum before they do it to you at this prestigious school.
Chapter #1

Registration

    by: Aeroblade
Cock Vore Academy. A proud school for any parent to send their child to... if they aren't too concerned with getting them back. The academy could be considered a town by itself, walled in with plenty of distractions to keep it's students and staff happy. As if they wouldn't be distracted enough. On your way into the reception hall you've seen a large number of boys with huge balls, some squirming as their occupants shift around, and some with folks on the way into them. You've also seen all types of students with big bellies, and of course how they got big. You could've sworn you saw one girl sitting on the grass with a pair of legs sticking out of her extremely long hair. Oh yeah, this school if for you.

Before we get you signed in, who are you?

You have the following choices:

1. Student: Male

2. Student: Female

3. Student: Hermaphrodite

4. A staff member

5. Somebody else

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Aeroblade (UN: aeroblade at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Aeroblade has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1779773-Cock-Vore-Academy/cid/1113718-Registration