*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1780600-My-Little-Pony-Friendship-is-Weight-Gain/cid/1445442-CELESTIAL-OVERLOAD
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1780600
This a My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Weight Gain Interactive! Enjoy the fat ponies!
This choice: It's Celestia, who has yet to release her massive load  •  Go Back...
Chapter #24

CELESTIAL OVERLOAD!!!!

    by: Shinuto
"Oh...my....COCK!!!" Celestia bellowed as a huge glob of cum traveled up her enormous shaft, knocking Twilight off her towering dick.
"Waah!" Twilight yelped as she landed in the flood of cum below. "P-princess?" the unicorn muttered as she began to realize JUST what was about to happen. "Oh NO! Everypony take cover!" Upon saying so, every unicorn, earth pony and pegasus dove behind structures, some dashed into their ruler's flab, and some stood their in awe as they watched the large bulge get closer and closer to the tip of Celestia's dick until...

A blast sounding similar to that of a dam breaking soared through the air. The bulge in Celestia's meta pole quite simply exploded from the organ's head. Flying off into the air at 45 degree angle, shooting past clouds, and even made an odd rainbow as the sun shined through the stream of off-white juice. Celestia could only moan as her massive balls emptied out into all of Ponyville and a good portion of the land around it. The flood of cum that was throughout the town was turned into a raging river 4 feet high, luckily due to it's higher density compared to water it was far easier to stay afloat in, as many ponies found out among those who didn't pick the best cover. Going well into Everfree Forest, and making a new river inside Ghastly Gorge, Celestia's cum was a force to be reckoned with as her stream continued on for what seemed like forever. Finally, after well over 5 minutes of torret cumming, Celestia's cock dried up and she could finally relax.

"Huuuuah....I haven't... felt this good..... in eons..." Celestia said wincing as the last bit of jizz trickled out her shaft.

Ponies all around, trotted over to their blubbery blob of a princess, in absolute awe and amazement of being lucky enough to not only have pleasured their ancient ruler, but to also see her let out her amazing power in the form of an orgasm. "WOW! Celestia that was super incredible!" Pinkie squealed as she stood on her hind legs, despite her massive girth saying otherwise.
"Even I didn't think our princess could do that."
"She was so sexy blowing her load like that."
"I wonder what this stuff will taste like on a muffin?"
Many of the members of Ponyville conversed amongst themselves as the Mane six, worried a little and obviously curious on the princess's thoughts on all this. "Princess?...You alright?" Applejack asked as she poured cum that had gotten lodged in her hat out from it. "Yes, Princess, I mean from the looks of it, that tired you out quite a bit." Rarity spoke as she made a quick slurp of the cum on her dick, hoping nopony had noticed her unlady-like action, it was just so damn delicious. Taking a breath, the alicorn smiled gracefully, her many chins dripping with cum, giving her an odd look of something between graceful and slobbish.

"Yes, don't worry my..."little" ponies" Celestia giggled as she realized how silly that now sounded given her and every other pony's girth. "I'm fine, more then fine actually. Because of this, I've decided that I will share this with my sister, Twilight...can you go get Spike for me and send a letter to my dear sister explaining what has happened and that I have an idea to share with her. I'd go and tell her myself..but...well I think we can all agree that would be too much of a shock for my staff at the castle to handle, plus...I'm still rather winded after that...load of mine." Celestia chuckled as she began to imagine the limitless reactions her sister could have upon seeing her like this, nothing to mention about the vast pool of cum and the fact she had a massive cock.

"Alright Princess!" Twilight "ran" off which wasn't much of a run considering her weight and having to wade through a sticky mess of Alicorn seed. "See ya Twilight!" Rainbow Dash waved as she fluttered about above her rotund friends. Getting a little horny she flew over to Princess Celstia's many chins and began to hump them, the sheer tabooness of it turned her on like nothing else. "Rainbow! Please, she is tired, now stop...Fluttershy not you too!" Rarity screamed as the two pegasi pleasured their cocks in Celestia's flab.

Trodding though the flood of cum, every now and then taking a gulp of it, Twilight finally made her way to her home. "Oh dear..." Twilight saw that apparently the tree had been hit by the blast slightly, cum was dripping from its branches and Twilight could see within the windows that her bookshelves were soaked...so many books to fix, but that was not important as the pony realized that this meant Spike could be hurt. "Spike!" Spike?"

Perched atop the highest of shelves, alongside Owlowiscious and Peewee, the young dragon was rather shocked and disturbed. "Oh thank Celestia all of you are alright." Twilight sighed in relief, her chins jiggling as a result.

Spike gave her an annoyed look. "You just had to botch that weight loss spell."
"Oh come on Spike, its not that bad, we'll get used to it, and beisdes, Celestia didn't know..." Twilight began to respond but was interrupted by her assistant. "Wait Celestia...what does she have to do with this?" Spike said in curiosity as he carefully dropped down from shelve into the pool, wincing in disgust as he fell into it.

Twilight blushed as she told Spike what had happened. "Celestia....did this?!"
"Yes Spike...oh and she told me to write her a letter to her sister."
"A letter, won't it just go to Celestia when we send it?"
Twilight rolled her eyes at his reasoning. "We're not gonna send it ourselves, just write the letter for me, and we'll give it to Celestia to teleport to Luna."
"Oh...wait why does she want to tell Luna about this, I mean besides it being a huge problem." Spike said dryly, looking over to the side in an annoyed fashion.

"Well...she wants to share this experience with her, so Luna will probably end up like Princess Celestia soon, most likely."

Spike's eyes widened as he tried to imagine that. "Give me one reason why I should write that letter for you, with all this happening to us?"
Twilight smiled slyly, knowing EXACTLY what to say to win over Spike. "Oh my, Spike you should've seen Rarity back there, I must say I think she could love just about anypony... or anydragon, what with all of us being so full of lust right now."
Spike grunted and gritted his teeth, knowing what Twilight was doing, but...this chance he simply couldn't pass it up, and hey maybe Twilight was right, maybe they could actually get used to all this craziness, if only with Rarity by his side."

"Erggh fine, you win, but you better be right about Rarity." Spike then began to write up the letter as Twilight ordered. Alright! Lets get this to the Princess! Twilight AWAY!" Spike then jumped atop the flabby mare, kicking her in the sides.
"Please don't treat me like a kiddy ride at the carnival Spike." Twilight nagged as they waded through the juices, waving off to their pets as they did.

"Here we are Princess!" Twilight cheerfully exclaimed, holding the letter up with her magic, bringing it up to Celestia's gargantuan blubbery face.

"Ah thank you Twilight." the mare said as she let out a rather loud and out of character belch, gluttonous hermaphrodite or not, it was still weird seeing the Princess...burp like that.

Forming her magic around the scroll, Celestia teleported the scroll all the way to Canterlot, to her sister's chambers.

"What now?" Pinkie said as she was humping Celestia's belly hole.

"We wait for her, simple as that." Celestia said calmly.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Shinuto (UN: bogger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shinuto has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1780600-My-Little-Pony-Friendship-is-Weight-Gain/cid/1445442-CELESTIAL-OVERLOAD