*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1782327-Ericas-Great-Adventure/cid/2103069-A-hand-held-metal-detector
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1782327
Erica, a young College girl with the tendency to find herself naked quite alot.
This choice: "A hand-held metal detector."  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

"A hand-held metal detector."

    by: c1ph4r
Diana raised her hand to show me a hand-held metal detector. In the absence of the scanner, this was a good alternative, I thought. Just as long as I wasn't going to be late for my shift. Diana placed the scanner on the table she had for her work station and gestured for me to hand over my purse.

When the normal scanner was working, they still would pass any bags you were carrying through the x-ray machine, so I didn't protest to her request to hand search my bag. "What's this?" Diana asked me.

My face reddened as I observed the pair of panties dangling from her hand. I quietly stuttered out an answer, something about carrying extras, just in case. Diana didn't need to know that this was the pair that I had started the day off wearing until Lisa, Carrie, and Alicia happened.

Diana gave me a funny look but deemed my bag as safe and picked up the scanner again. "Please stand still with your feet apart and your arms out," she requested. I complied and assumed the position.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 c1ph4r (UN: c1ph4r at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Caramel Cream has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1782327-Ericas-Great-Adventure/cid/2103069-A-hand-held-metal-detector