*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1782327-Ericas-Great-Adventure/cid/2103073-A-strip-search
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1782327
Erica, a young College girl with the tendency to find herself naked quite alot.
This choice: "A strip search."  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

"A strip search."

    by: c1ph4r
"What?!" I said in surprise. "Come on Diana. You know me! I'm just trying to get to my shift."

"I'm just doing my job, Erica," she countered. "Come on, just cooperate with me so we can get this over with."

While I could understand that the normal scanner was broken, a strip search seemed a little excessive. I couldn't be late to work again, but I already had to deal with this sort of thing with Lisa, Alicia, and Carrie. Why did I have to be subjected to it here as well?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Willingly submit to the strip search.

*Noteb*
2. Demand a private room for privacy.

*Noteb*
3. Fight against Diana's demand.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 c1ph4r (UN: c1ph4r at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Caramel Cream has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1782327-Ericas-Great-Adventure/cid/2103073-A-strip-search