*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Into the Jungle
  2. Welcome to your New Home
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1782369-Shrunk-in-a-New-World/cid/1120465-Into-the-Jungle
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1782369
You wake up in a new world, but you're only a few inches tall.
This choice: Into the Jungle  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Into the Jungle

    by: Rhita Gawr
You decide to travel farther into the jungle. The other person had apparently been heading that way, so maybe you could find something helpful there. You began your trek.

After a while of walking, you'd noticed that the brush had gotten thicker, even though you hadn't been able to go as far as you'd like, because of your new size. Things would be more dangerous now, because the thick plants would block your view, but not of anything else that might otherwise harm you. You tried to be more aware of what might be happening around you and hurried your pace along.

After several hours of walking fast, you finally had to take a rest, or else you'd collapse and have no chance of survival. You sat down on the ground, in a sort of clearing in the brush. Then you lay back and looked up into the sky, trying to relax and think things out. It looked just like it did back home. Sure, you were far from home, and it was pretty dangerous, but things could have been a lot worse.

"Ha, I could have ended up in the stomach of some large animal or other creature! Thank goodness for that, at least." You said out loud, to no one in particular, just enjoying the moment. But then that ended when you heard a sweet feminine voice.

"Oh, that's too bad, because it looks like that's going to happen anyway."

You sat up and turned around to see...

You have the following choices:

1. A Naga

2. A Neko

3. A Tigress

4. A Lizard

5. Other...

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Rhita Gawr (UN: rhita_gawr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rhita Gawr has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1782369-Shrunk-in-a-New-World/cid/1120465-Into-the-Jungle