*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Wide Open Plains
  2. Welcome to your New Home
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1782369-Shrunk-in-a-New-World/cid/1141657-Wide-Open-Plains
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1782369
You wake up in a new world, but you're only a few inches tall.
This choice: Out to the Plains  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Wide Open Plains

    by: Rhita Gawr
Your mind is made up, as you decided to head out onto the plains. If you went into the jungle, there'd be too much chance for something larger than you to sneak up unnoticed. And becoming something else's snack wasn't exactly on your list of "Things To Do".

As you continued walking, the shrubbery and trees soon thinned out to almost nothing, and your only source of cover was the grass that barely came up to your waist. And I'm barely an inch tall... You thought. However, at least nothing would be able to hide behind plants, and you could see a good ways away from you in any direction.

So you continued to walk, a breeze of air coming by, cooling you off as it rustled the short grass. And even though you'd chosen this area because you didn't want to be surprised by some hungry animal, you hadn't realized how boring it would be to walk with almost the exact same scenery in any direction you looked.

And when you looked back to where you came from, you could only just barely make out a thin, green line that was the jungle. At least you'd come fairly far. You turned around and continued to plug along. Not knowing that something was going to happen very soon.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Rhita Gawr (UN: rhita_gawr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rhita Gawr has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1782369-Shrunk-in-a-New-World/cid/1141657-Wide-Open-Plains