*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Cow girl
  2. Wide Open Plains
  3. Welcome to your New Home
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1782369-Shrunk-in-a-New-World/cid/2923906-Cow-girl
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1782369
You wake up in a new world, but you're only a few inches tall.
This choice: Reader's Choice  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Cow girl

    by: tank
As you walk around the wide open land you start hearing a bell and the ground shaking along with it. "What in the world is going on"? You look around and find you answer, walking over a hill heading towards you is a 50 foot woman with long black hair wearing what looks like a maid outfit, a bell as a necklace but several things make her more stand out first her breast are enormous if you where the same size as her they would be g cups, she also has cow ears, two little horns poking out of her hair and a cow tail.

She spots you and heads towards you, but you are mesmerized by her size. She stops before you smiling "hi there little guy what are you doing all the way out here"?

You answer her question "i don't know how i got here".

"Oh well if you want i can take you to my little cottage ".

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. You expect to go with her

*Noteb*
2. You decline

*Noteb*
3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 tank (UN: tanker1992 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rhita Gawr has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1782369-Shrunk-in-a-New-World/cid/2923906-Cow-girl