You are shrunk in an airport.
|The premise of the story is simple: While at an airport, you blank out and wake up after having shrunk to about an 1 inch tall. "You" are a male and in your twenties. The reason for you shrinking is unknown (unless explained in a thread). Feel free to let your imagination take you. |
Let's set up some ground rules:
1) No male interactions and no toilet (You can have a male bring a shrunken individual to a female, but keep the male interaction very brief, no more than a few sentences. Don’t dwell on it.)
2) Please make sure your post advances the story in some way, as opposed to short pointless posts like "She smashed you, and you died."
3) Good grammar is preferable. Not to say, I'll hound you for having a slight mistake, but if there are so many misspelling or grammar, then it's unreadable. Also use punctuation. I don't want to sound like a perfectionist, but these things exist so that the reader can read it easily.
4) Use paragraphs breaks. This may seem like an odd rule, but I've seen too many posts in various Interactives write the whole thing as only long paragraph. It's incredibly hard to read as it is hard on the eyes. USE WHITE SPACE! It exists for a reason. Otherwise, readers have trouble following it.
When you have dialogue, try to make every new statement its own paragraph. That makes it easier to read.
5) Make sure to have at least 2 options for each post you make. In interactives the point is to have options, so don't force the reader to go a certain path too often.
6) I prefer humiliation, feet, vore, mouth play, crush, slave, and entrapment, but you don't have to follow my preferences. Make your posts your own.
Otherwise have fun! Don't get put off by the boring part of establishing rules: it's annoying but necessarily.