*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. She gives you to someone else.
  2. Captured!
  3. Shrunk!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1786938-Shrunk-in-an-Airport/cid/2672227-She-gives-you-to-someone-else
by SWP
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1786938
You are shrunk in an airport.
This choice: She gives you to someone else.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

She gives you to someone else.

    by: T34/85
She puts her closed fist against her tummy and she starts walking. Every step she makes registers as loud booms in your tiny ears. She doesn’t hold you too tight and you can kind of make her out as she walks. You look up between her closed fingers you see that she looks like she’s in her late 20s and has long brown hair, she has average size breasts, she was also wearing a necklace that went just past her breasts, before she closed her hand on you you noticed she had big brown eyes, you also noticed her pale skin was flawless when she stared down at you, and she obviously uses some sort of lotion since the ride in her closed hand is soft and even somewhat pleasant.

After about five minutes of walking she stops.
“Did you get him?” Said a voice that sounded like it belonged to another woman.
“I sure did!” She said with excitement in her voice.

She opens up her hand revealing you in her palm. Before you can see who the other woman is...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 T34/85 (UN: ncc-1701 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SWP has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1786938-Shrunk-in-an-Airport/cid/2672227-She-gives-you-to-someone-else