*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Not alone
  2. Captured!
  3. Shrunk!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1786938-Shrunk-in-an-Airport/cid/2734652-Not-alone
by SWP
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1786938
You are shrunk in an airport.
This choice: She puts you in a bag with a bunch of other shrunken individuals.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Not alone

    by: T34/85
Loud booms register in your ear every time she takes a step. She walks for just a few minutes and opens up her hand. You’re able to get a good look at her. She looks to be in her late 30s, she has long wavy black hair and white skin, her eyes are dark brown, and she’s very slim.

You’re in a more secluded part of the of the airport now. The woman picks you up with her index finger and thumb. She brings you up to her face and studies you closely.

“Wow, you really are a cutie. I knew it when I first saw you. You’re even more cute tiny. You definitely will be the best seller in this lot” she says while winking at you.

“Best seller?!” You shout. “What the hell do you mean best seller?”

The lady simply ignores you and drops you in her luggage. Before you can do anything else the bag is sealed shut. You can hear her putting a lock on the bag. Then the lady starts walking while pulling the suitcase behind her.

It’s pitch black dark and you can’t see a thing. Suddenly, you hear a voice coming from inside the suitcase.

“Hello? Are you a new one?” Asked the voice.

“New one?” You ask. “What do you mean ‘new one’?”

“We’ve all been shrunk and kidnapped by this lady.” Says another voice. “I was on my way to my plane, I passed out, and next thing I know I’m in this lady’s suitcase” the voice added.

“Yes, she shrunk me too” you said. “She also said ‘I was a cutie and I would be the best seller’.” You added.

“I wonder what she meant by that” the first voice said.

“I don’t know.” You say

“I guess we’re all going to find out” says the second voice.

“There’s nothing we can really do but that” says the first voice.

All three of you agree. There’s no chance of escape since you can’t see anything and the lady who kidnapped you guys put a lock on the bag. She obviously thought ahead and knew very well what she was doing. You and the other captors converse as best you can to keep yourselves from panicking. After about 20 minutes you and your fellow captors feel the bag stop.

What happens next?




You have the following choices:

1. The bag is checked

*Noteb*
2. The lady puts the bag in her car

*Noteb*
3. The lady takes you guys out of the bag

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 T34/85 (UN: ncc-1701 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SWP has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1786938-Shrunk-in-an-Airport/cid/2734652-Not-alone