*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Action/adventure
  2. Choices
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1787239-Darkites-versus-Shadow/cid/1131186-Actionadventure
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1787239
Two different groups on one planet. Who are they read to find out more.
This choice: Action/adventure  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Action/adventure

    by: trajero
This scene starts with Dark and Mavis fighting.

Let me stop here and explain a few things...
Dark (The Shadow) is a rare, winged hedgehog who is known as being an archer, and Mavis (The darkite) is a brutal general who has been hired to destroy anything in his way. Mavis also rides a dragon, who he calls, Nightmare and the dragon has the power to confuse and control its enemies.

The settings begin in a Cathedral where Dark stood in front of an iconic structure of Jesus. Now, Dark wasn't worshiping the statue, but instead he was admiring its artwork and significance.

"Wow the people who made this really paid attention to detail," Dark thought, "Hmm... another example of God's handy work through people." he smiled and then turned to walk out of the cathedral.

He stood on the sidewalk, relaxed and lifted his wings to his sides and flew off in the direction of a cave

Meanwhile...

Mavis was patroling around on his dragon, Nightmare high above the ground, planning the perfect invasion against the Shadows. However he needed to study the area to see the status of the Shadow warriors first.

What happens next?

You have the following choice:

1. Continue

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 trajero (UN: tajero at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
trajero has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1787239-Darkites-versus-Shadow/cid/1131186-Actionadventure