*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1791460-Getting-A-Harem-15/cid/2987695-Another-readers-characters
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1791460
The revised 1.5 Edition about one teenager getting a harem is here.
This choice: Another reader's characters  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Another reader's characters

    by: Mindcollector
Some additional characters

Lola Carlyle
Age: 24
Occupation: Personal Trainer
Personality: Lola is a fitness buff. She loves maintaining a healthy body, exercise, and eating right. She has a fairly outgoing personality, but is very bashful around guys she likes, almost to the point of not being able to talk. Perhaps this is why she's never been in a committed relationship, and is still a virgin?
She lives with her childhood best friend Krista in a small house five blocks from Leroy's place
Thankfully, she has a fetish for being dominated and degraded. So she shouldn't prove to be much trouble for Leroy

Krista Wiley
Age: 25
Occupation: Model
Personality: Krista is the girl who has everything and knows it. A hot body, a powerful mind, a winning personality, and a good bit of "daddy's money" to rely on in a pinch.
This causes her to come off cocky and arrogant at times, only ever showing her softer side to her family, and Lola.
She switches boyfriends about once a month after growing tired of them, and is a model more for the attention than out of a real passion for it.
As for fetishes, Krista sees herself as more of the dominant one in relationships, so she tends to prefer roles where she is in command.
That doesn't work for Leroy, but with a little bit of mind messing shenanigans, he can make this bold dom be whatever he wants. Though if may not always be easy.

You have the following choices:

1. More characters

*Noteb*
2. More characters

*Noteb*
3. More characters

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mindcollector (UN: mindcollector at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
John GoodHorse has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1791460-Getting-A-Harem-15/cid/2987695-Another-readers-characters