*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1791460-Getting-A-Harem-15/cid/2991302-More-characters-and-some-background
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1791460
The revised 1.5 Edition about one teenager getting a harem is here.
This choice: Future characters for me to throw in  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

More characters and some background updated

    by: John GoodHorse
The Handals. I decided to add a little background to Leroy's town too. A good chunk of the town has Scandavian roots, with some as Norwegian/Danish/Swedish as their ancestors who settled in the town in the 1800s. As for Rodgers themselves their ancestors were Germans before becoming Americans. So yeah. Mostly germanic descent town there. Anyway back to the Handals.

I'm going to save some time by saying most of the Handals have blue eyes and blonde hair of varying shades. Only Tuva has non-blonde hair since her hair is red.
Timmy Handal:
Age: 15
Height: 6 feet tall
Timothy (Timmy) or Tim Handal is Leroy's best male friend, not his top best friend as Victoria has that spot, and one of his go-to-pals for playing video games, hanging out, and causing general mischief. Tim is a busybody that enjoys hiking, urban exploration, and going through the local cave system in the town. He's determined to map the entire system out one day, even in the supposedly spooky/cursed/inhabited by monstrous things parts. He also enjoys getting out of the house due to being the only male in the Handal household since his father died in Afghanistan many years ago. He and Leroy relate from a lack of a father in their lives.

Claudia Handal:
Age: 43
Claudia is the caring matriarch of the Handal family who controls her brood with fair but stern hand. She is very kindhearted but she also knows that you cannot be too soft. Physically she's a thicc milf sort of like this https://sta.sh/01jrv0qyxm7q just not as busty yet. She has E-cups. Claudia is very domestic minded, believing in traditional values for women. She is also a firm believer in being fruitful and multiplying as her six children are proof of that, and she encourages all of them to have as many kids as they can. She loved being pregnant and becoming pregnant. Something Leroy will be very willing to help her with when he gets her. She also is sex starved like Joyce. Claudia does not work, using a family fortune she keeps to herself to get by. She's very careful with money. Her hair is typical for a woman her age.

Julie Handal:
Age: 11
Julie is the youngest and shortest of the Handal brood. Her A-cups a blooming into B-cups, and maybe one day she will be as stacked as her mother. She is the most girly of her sisters. Very nice and also very naive. Leroy could easy trick her into becoming a harem girl. Or if say he was fugging Claudia or another Handal girl he could get her to be the next in line. Leroy also could bargain with Julie for her servitude. In storylines where he has the ability to alter people physically giving Julie fairy wings or a wolf's tail could be enough. Has waist long hair.

Kristine Handal:
Age: 14
Kristine is the 2nd youngest Handal sister and the laziest. She is a total slob and it usually requires much coaxing and coercion to get her to clean up her room. She hates to work, but she is trying to change with some success mostly related to her eating habits. She is 5'4 with C-cup breasts with a muffin top. Her hair out of the blondes in her family is the darkest.

Florence Handal:
Age: 15
Florence is the twin sister of Timmy and the third eldest Handal sister. She is usually cheery and also a cheerleader, a skilled gymnast who can pull off some impressive stretches with her long legs. Underneath that cheery side of her is a darker half: she is just as perverted as Leroy. Though unlike Leroy she is far more subtle about her perversions. Her head is full of naughty thoughts, imagining herself being pinned to a wall and getting her cherry popped. She and Leroy would honestly make a good couple. She has a developing hourglass figure.

Rita Handal:
Age: 18
Rita is the 2nd oldest of the Handle children with the lightest shade of blonde hair. Rita is obsessed with horror. She reads and listens to horror stories be they creepypastas or alleged cryptid sightings. She does believe in the monsters like wendigo and certain navajo witches you're not supposed to say by name. She also loves horror because she gets bored easily, and scary stuff gives her the thrills she seeks. She is friends with Candice but does not trust Leroy too much. She thinks Leroy would target her and her sisters if he ever got the means to act out his perverted desires. Well she isn't wrong. Also has the biggest butt of the Handal sisters.

Tuva Handal:
Age: 21
Tuva is the oldest of the Handal sisters, and Claudia's pride and joy. Tuva has a Norwegian name, and is very proud of her heritage, wearing a Norwegian flag pin on her clothes. She thinks her non-American ancestors are cooler than her American ones. Really needs to relearn her heritage. She is a very serious young woman, often seen as cold and distant. When Claudia needs to get the others in line she sends in Tuva to straighten them out. This comes from when her father died a lot of responsibility was placed onto her. She does often join Tim in his hiking to lose stress. She styles her hair like this https://hairstylecamp.com/wp-content/upl... and is the bustiest of the Handal sisters sporting DDD cups. Is also friends with Candice and has the same suspicion as Rita does about Leroy.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 John GoodHorse (UN: superphantom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
John GoodHorse has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1791460-Getting-A-Harem-15/cid/2991302-More-characters-and-some-background