*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1791920-The-Twins/cid/1143631-She-makes-you-go-out-into-her-bedroom
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1791920
Your are forced to worship the feet of a very beautiful twin.
This choice: She makes you go out into her bedroom.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

She makes you go out into her bedroom.

    by: footboy4life
Hannah brings you into her bedroom, and she pushes you on the ground infront of her desk. You try to get up but she kicks you in the back and makes you fall on your face. "STAY! She command, Hannah grabs some chains and chains your hands and feeet together. After you are bound by her chains she pushes you under her desk, she walks over to her laundry basket and grabs a pair of socks that look like they've been worn for at least 1 month straight Hannah bends down and says "open" you refuse. She grabs your balls and says "one more time..OPEN! ...unless you want your balls to be squeezed as hard as I can" Not wanting the pain you open your mouth and Hannah shoves in her dirty socks, you can feel the sweat fall onto your tongue, she grabs duct tape and tapes them in your mouth. "Hope you enjoy them" Hannah sits o her desk chair and rolls it under her desk. "Have a treat wile I check facebook" As she says this she puts her bare feet (which have a lite coating of dirt on her soles making them look a little black). Her socks taste extremley salty, and her fet reek but all you can do is lay there and take her punishment. After a wile...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 footboy4life (UN: drummer2010 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
footboy4life has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1791920-The-Twins/cid/1143631-She-makes-you-go-out-into-her-bedroom