*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1795497-Little-sisters-truth-or-dare/cid/1154769-Take-off-two-pieces-of-clothing-our-choices
by BillS
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1795497
Your little sister and her friends are playing a modified version of truth or dare.
This choice: Take off two pieces of clothing, our choices  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Take off two pieces of clothing, our choices

    by: BillS
"You lied! I think you should get a bad punishment."

"I didn't" Tom protested "I just forgot. I swear."

The girls started saying lots of different things like he should be naked for the rest of the game or have to run around the neighborhood naked or lots of things Tom didn't want to do.

"No, I swear. I just forgot."

Tom couldn't believe that he was begging these young girls for mercy.

Crystal chimed in. "Why don't we just have him take off two pieces of clothes. He could have just forgot. But we get to choose."

The girls looked around and agreed that that seemed fair though a little disappointing. Tom was thankful and smiled at Crystal for showing mercy.

"I think he should take off his shirt and pants." Crystal then said. She then giggled and said "though pants and underwear would be more fun, let's give him a break." then she winked at Tom so noone else could see.

Tom was taken back a little bit but decided there was no other choice. He was also a little relieved that he got to keep his underwear.

He took off his shirt and then started to pull down his pants. He was quite embarrassed because he had never really been naked in front of girls before and this would be the closest and these were younger girls!

Tom got his pants off and sat there in just his underwear and his socks in front of these 4 pre-teen girls. Shockingly, his dick started to get hard inside his underwear though given its size, none of the girls noticed.

"Ok, you get to ask Truth or Dare now, Tom. Who are you going to ask but you can't ask the person who just asked you."

"hmmm, Truth or Dare....."

You have the following choices:

1. Wendy

2. Brittney

3. Crystal

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BillS (UN: kem25 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BillS has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1795497-Little-sisters-truth-or-dare/cid/1154769-Take-off-two-pieces-of-clothing-our-choices