*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1795497-Little-sisters-truth-or-dare/cid/2420146-Wendy
by BillS
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1795497
Your little sister and her friends are playing a modified version of truth or dare.
This choice: Wendy  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Wendy

    by: beachboy
Wendy says "Dare". Tom gulps at her answer.

Tom says to her "Your dare is to uh...uh...".

Crystal chimes in. "You have to lick Tom's foot and suck his toe for ten seconds". Wendy looks down at Tom's stocking feet.

Wendy says to Tom "When's the last time you changed your socks?". Tom smiles.

Tom says back to her "Actually I showered when I got home from football practice and changed them then" as he wiggles his toes.

He continues "Yeah, I'd like that...never had anyone lick my foot and suck my toe before". Tom smiles at Wendy.

"And you can pick which foot you want and even take off my sock" Tom seductively says as he holds up his two stocking feet at her.

Wendy looks embarrassed and a little reluctant to do her dare, but her friends convince her to carry it out. She picks Tom's right foot and slowly pulls off his sock exposing Tom's golden tan, hairless barefoot with pedicured, slender toes. Wendy holds Tom's foot in her hand and admires it. His pinkish, unblemished sole looks invigorating. Wendy starts at his bare heel and licks his entire sole up to his bare toes. Tom closes his eyes in liking what he feels. Wendy then engulfs his big toe into her mouth as her friends and Tom's sister count to ten...slowly.

Tom says "Oh, that feels weird...but nice" while wiggling his other bare toes. Wendy keeps here eyes open and seems not to mind the scent of Tom's foot and toes.
The other girls finish counting ten, but Wendy keeps on sucking on his toe like a lollipop. They all laugh at her as she realizes it. She takes Tom's toe out of her mouth and wipes it off with his sock. Tom wiggles his bare toes at her and laughs.

"Thanks for my toe suck Wendy...it felt great". Wendy blushes and excuses herself to use the bathroom. Tom puts his sock back on knowing that his socks and boxers are the only things left that he is wearing.

Tiffany says "Ok, my turn...Tom...Truth or Dare?

Tom replies "Uh...Dare?...I don't want to lose my socks and underwear and sit here naked...bring it on sis!" smiling at her.

Tiffany has an evil grin on her face and says "Tom, you have to wear my two-piece swimsuit for the rest of the game!" sticking her tongue out at her brother. Tom in disgust takes her skimpy swim wear from the closet and leaves the room to change.

"and nothing else on bro...and...uh lose your socks too!" she says as he leaves the room. Tiffany and her friends can't wait to see Tom come back dressed in her two-piece swim wear. Wendy comes back in and gets razzled by her friends.

Brittney "So you really liked Tom's big toe huh? Wendy looks down in shame.

Tiffany "My brother's feet are disgusting and smell most of the time, I can't believe you licked his bare sole and sucked his toe".

Crystal "Do you have a secret foot fetish Wendy?

As they continue to tease her, Tom walks back in wearing his sister's swim wear. He's barefoot, which everyone notices, but even more disturbing, the bottom piece he is wearing barely conceals his large penis. Tiffany and her friends are floored to see Tom's muscular, tan body wearing a bikini type swim suit. He tries to cover his privates with his hands, but as he sits down, half of his penis pokes out. The girls laugh and Tom blushes.

Wendy nervously says "Tom, you're so...big!" Tom looks down at his bare feet and splays his toes.

Tiffany pipes in "She's not talking about your big feet bro, she's talking about..."

Tom interrupts "I know what she's talking about...ok, Brittney's turn". Tom hopes to change the subject.

"Truth or Dare...Brittney?"

Brittney says "Dare? and don't make it too hard!" smiling at Tom.

"You have to invite my friend Owen over to the house to play with us", Tom hands her his cell phone and dials the number.

A few moments later, Owen arrives and rings the doorbell. Tom is forced to answer the door dressed in the swim wear. Owen takes one look at Tom and busts up laughing. He notices that Tom's penis is poking out the side. Tom tells him that he lost a dare and had to wear his sister's swim wear. Owen comes in and Tom walks with him to his sister's bedroom. Owen is wearing a polo shirt, a ball cap, khaki shorts and black sports shoes with dark calf high socks. He's tall and slender, but a little muscular and tan like Tom. He is introduced to everyone and sits down in the room.

Brittney "My turn...Owen, truth or dare? Remember, if you choose truth and lie, you loose two pieces of clothing of my choosing"

Owen "Uh truth" smiling at Brittney.

Brittney "Did you ever skinny-dip in the high school pool?" Owen gulps and pauses.

Owen "Uh...no, never. I'd get expelled from playing football".

Tiffany "Liar, Tom told me that you and him skinny-dipped last summer one hot night" glaring at Owen.

Owen "Oh, uh, yeah, I forgot about that" blushing. Brittney smiles and contemplates on what to take off of Owen.

Brittney "Uh, let's see..." looking at Owen from head to toe. She moves over to wear Owen is sitting and begins to untie his black sports shoes and pulls them both off his stocking feet then pulls off his polo shirt from his chest. Owen's hairless, tan chest is stunning. He has six pack abs and a well defined chest muscles.

Wendy "You should have pulled off his socks, so we could see his bare feet" feeling disappointed.

Owen "My feet stink anyways" pulling his stocking feet inward.

"Hey, it's my turn...right? Tom, truth or dare?" looking over at Tom.

Tom "Dare?"

Owen "You have to take off that bikini swimwear and parade around in your birthday suit. Then, you have to kiss my bare feet" smiling at Wendy. Tom can't believe his friend would ask something like that.
He slowly stand up and pulls off the top part of the bikini, then slowly pulls down the bottom part to his bare feet. Tom again tries to cover his penis, but it's quite erect at this point. Tom parades around the room naked, then sits next to Owen. He pulls off his friend's dark socks exposing his tan, yet smelly bare feet with pedicured toes. He bends down and begins to kiss Owen's bare soles, toes and tops. Owen wiggles his toes.

Wendy watches and...


*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 beachboy (UN: socal2017 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BillS has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1795497-Little-sisters-truth-or-dare/cid/2420146-Wendy