*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1795497-Little-sisters-truth-or-dare/cid/2420346-begins-to-suck-on-one-of-Owens-big-toes
by BillS
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1795497
Your little sister and her friends are playing a modified version of truth or dare.
This choice: begins to suck on one of Owen's big toes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

begins to suck on one of Owen's big toes

    by: beachboy
"Owen, I love your big toe...and it taste good" Wendy exclaims as she kisses the other toes. Owen can't believe his friend and another girl are adoring his bare feet.

"That feels so good, what a rush of energy!" Owen shouts out. Tom and Wendy stop their adoring of his bare feet. After a moment, Owen sits Indian style keeping his socks off and wiggling his bare toes.

Tom excuse himself and runs naked to the bathroom. Meanwhile, Owen's bare feet and bare chest are memorizing to the young girls. They all make their way toward Owen and begin to lightly brush their hands all over his body. Wendy begins to lick and suck his bare toes and soles again. Brittney holds him down while Tiffany pulls his shorts and boxers off him leaving him naked like his friend Tom.
Crystal gets some makeup out of her purse and begins to apply it to Owen's chest, face, legs and even his semi-erect penis. Tiffany applies nail polish to Owen's toenails and fingernails.

"Stop that girls...don't do that to my toenails and fingernails" Owen screams. They let him up when they are done and Owen runs out of the room naked. Tiffany grabs Owen's clothes, shoes and socks along with her brother's clothes, shoes and socks and hides them under her bed.
Owen, meanwhile has run to the bathroom and runs into Tom taking a shower. He joins his friend and asks him to help clean the makeup off along with the nail polish. Tom scrubs his friend's back and buttocks region as Owen scrubs his own front side. Tom looks down at Owen's bare feet.

"Nice colored toe nails my friend, I see my sister and her friends held you down and painted them" Tom whisper in Owen's ear.
Owen turns around and kisses his friend on the lips, then...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. kisses him all over

2. bends down and kisses his penis

3. stoops way down and kisses Tom's bare feet and toes

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 beachboy (UN: socal2017 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BillS has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1795497-Little-sisters-truth-or-dare/cid/2420346-begins-to-suck-on-one-of-Owens-big-toes