*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1796165-You-Asked-for-it/cid/1336158-A-heated-wish-comes-true
Rated: E · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1796165
Unlike my other stories this time the guy is actually asking for it
This choice: Conversation with one of your many Girls about which gender has it better  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A heated wish comes true...

    by: Scifiwizard Retired
"Tony, what happened to you!?" asked your older sister, Tamara, looking at your now obvious female body.

"How on Earth did you become a girl!?" she asks, but you were speechless and remained silent.

Tamara was about 22 years old, tall with long sand brown hair and brown eyes and the firm figure of a gymnastic athlete. You were slightly shorter with short black hair and green eyes.

"Tony!" yelled Tamera, gripping your shoulder. "I can't help you unless you talk to me!"

You blushed slightly, still feeling uncomfortable with your situation. You still had to explain it to your room mates, all girls as well.

"Ah… Well do you remember the argument we had last month about which gender came with more problems, boys or girls." you replied to Tamera's shock. "It all seems silly now but then it was a big deal...."

Flashback, one month ago...

"I wish you were a girl so you can see just how many issues we have to deal with!" screamed Tamera, eying you angrily. "Yeah yeah yeah, just like a woman to naturally assume that that have it worse!"

"I wish I was a girl so I can prove you wrong!" you screamed back.

A few days later, you noticed a change after taking your morning shower. All of your hair, besides on your scalp started falling out! Your legs, arms, chest, everything was silk like smooth. Startled, you looked into the tub to find a fine black powder going down the drain with the wash water.

"That is weird." you muttered, disturbed.

You did not have a lot of body hair to begin with so it was not like it was a major loss. Still, you threw out the new body wash you had picked up at the store, thankful you did not use it on your head.

At school the next day, all the girls were complimenting you on your smooth face and arms, making you glad for the change. Unknown to you, more changes were coming. By the middle of the second week, you noticed that your cloths no longer fit properly. But you shrugged it off as you were trying to lose a few pounds anyway.

"Hey, it saved me from going on a diet or hitting the gym longer." you mussed.

At the mall, you noticed that you had become skinnier in the waist but wider in the hips, making the latest male jeans too uncomfortable to wear. On a whim, you tried a pair of girls' jeans and found that they fit perfectly.

"This is so wrong." you whispered to yourself. "What's happening to me?"

Looking at yourself in the changing room mirror, you noticed that your hair had begun to grow faster than normal and changing to a light brown instead of black. And your arms and legs had become more slender, almost feminine in nature as well as your face. This concerned you greatly and decided it best to hide these changes until you could make more sense of them.

"There has to be something causing this." you thought, near panicking. "But what!?"

You bought gender neutral clothing, dyed your hair black, then wrapped your waist so to hide your changes as you did not want to be sent to the hospital so soon before summer break. It turned out to be a help as you had been given the role of an evil sorcerer in a play for the drama club at the end of the college term. During the performance, you were to give out a loud, evil laugh before vanishing from the stage, ending the play. Only what you unleashed was a scary girl like scream followed by a witch like cackle that sent chills down everyone's spine, including your own.

"Talk about over kill, Tony!" said Sandra, your best friend and one of your room mates at the apartment. "You nearly sent the audience into a panic with that laugh of yours."

Sandra was a tall and well build woman with blue eyes and long brown hair. She had a killer tan and a figure models would kill for only she was a complete tomboy.

"Well, the audience expected to see a scary villain." you said, your voice cracking. "I gave them one."

"Try gargling with salt water." said Sandra, with a bemused smile. "You're going to get a sore throat, trying to scream and talk like a girl."

"The next day, my chest started to itch and burn like crazy." you said, finishing your story. "By the end of the semester I was completely female but now... I- I can't hide it anymore." you began to cry. "I got my first period this morning and I don't know the first thing to do!"

Tamera sighed, stunned by your story. "Do you remember what brand that body was?" she asked. You shook your head, causing her to grin. "Well I guess the only thing I can think of is to help you adjust to life as a woman."

"How am I going to explain this to the others!?" you asked, becoming distraught. "They still think I'm a guy!"

Just then...

You have the following choices:

1. Tamera gets an idea.

*Noteb*
2. Your room mates walk in.

*Noteb*
3. Your choice.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Scifiwizard Retired (UN: scilock at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wanderer0426 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1796165-You-Asked-for-it/cid/1336158-A-heated-wish-comes-true