*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1796165-You-Asked-for-it/cid/2078142-You-get-pissed-off-after-witnessing-a-girl-use-
Rated: E · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1796165
Unlike my other stories this time the guy is actually asking for it
This choice: You get pissed off after witnessing a girl use her "charm" to get her way  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

You get pissed off after witnessing a girl use ...

    by: Unknown
Tony was hanging out on the beach enjoying the nice warm sun as he felt himself getting a little hungry. Getting up he went off to the snack bar to order a quick bite to eat. As he waited in line he noticed an incredibly hot and sexy girl in front of him. She looked like your typical beach bimbo, long platinum blonde hair, huge fake tits, large tear drop butt. She was wearing a tight black bikini that barely covered her clearly fake boobs as she leaned over the counter giving the snack bar guy a complete view of her assets. Normally this wouldn't bother him but he started to overhear what she was doing It started to really piss him off.

"Oh....like...I'm soooo sorry I forgot my purse in my car. Can you hold these please while I get it?" She said to the snack bar guy who was too busy staring at her huge rack to even notice what she was clearly doing.

"Hey...umm...no worries its on me...." He said almost hypnotized by her.

"Oh wow thank you! You are so nice and such a cutie!" She said leaning in as she kissed his cheek and took her bag full of free goods.

Tony couldn't help but roll his eyes and look to the snack bar guy. "Really man? You couldn't tell she just played you right?" He said the the dumbstruck high school kid.

After paying for his food he saw the blonde eating a snack a few yards down alone as he decided maybe he should call her out on her B.S.

"Hey that was real classy what you did back there." He said looking at her as she looked back him with a slightly blank stare for a minute.

"Damn was it that obvious? I need to work on that..."she said as her voice was nearly as bubbly and bimbo sounding anymore.

"Wow so that whole blonde bimbo thing is just an act? As fake as those tits of yours I guess..." Tiny said a little pissed off now.

The blonde laughed for a second then gave him a devilish grin. "Hey don't be hating on me just cause your jealous. If you could pull it off you totally do it too.

Tony rolled his eyes at the little blonde con artist. "Hey you're the one out there giving blondes the bad stereotype of bimbo airheads. And even if I was a blonde bimbo like you I wouldn't manipulate poor guys like that." He said with confidence

"Oh really that sounds like a challenge." She said as slowly began walking towards him. Tony wasn't sure what her game was now but she was soon leaning up against him as her huge boobs breasts against his chest as he felt himself getting hard as a reaction.

"I tell you what stud I will give you a little taste of my world just meet me here tomorrow at noon, and oh make sure you are alone tonight...." Then without warning she leaned in and kissed him deeply before turning around and walking away.

"What a weird chick...."Tony thought as he went back to the beach

You have the following choices:

1. That night at his apartment

2. While at the beach

3. Something else

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Wanderer0426 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1796165-You-Asked-for-it/cid/2078142-You-get-pissed-off-after-witnessing-a-girl-use-