*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1797364-Small-Part-Of-The-Whole/cid/1159561-Thong-Thoughts
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1797364
You're 3 inches tall and cursed to merge with anything you're touching if you lose focus
This choice: Falls into one of Amber's thongs  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Thong Thoughts

    by: Trisha
Amber walks nude into the room. She supposes since nobody but the small sister is home she can walk around naked if she desires. Out of her mouth comes, "Well I guess I ought to get dressed for school. . . .damn school. . .and clothes! Haha! Now what's clean?" She gives a confused look and grabs the nearest items of clothing and carries it to her room.

Melissa just fell off a chair but bittersweetly had a soft pile of clothes to land in. She sees her massive naked sister pick up the pile and she feels a familiar rush of flying into the air as someone picks her up. She has a flashback to an incident where she was in Rebecca's swimsuit. Laundry always did claim an issue with her. But damn was it nice being with Rebecca's tits. And she wasn't harmed. But hopefully she'll get out. What if she didn't? So many questions! What's for dinner, too? Dinner is always interesting at this size. Can I transform into food with this spell?

Wait. . . .the spell! Melissa suddenly realized her legs had infused into a thong of Amber's. Can she focus before it's put on?

You have the following choices:

1. No

*Noteb*
2. Yes

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Trisha (UN: spongebob1234 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
lilipoot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1797364-Small-Part-Of-The-Whole/cid/1159561-Thong-Thoughts