*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1803329-One-Piece-GTS-Interactive
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Arts · #1803329
A Shrink/Giantess Interactive Story based on the anime One Piece

A Shrink/Giantess Interactive Story based on the anime One Piece

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
As the title suggests, this is an Interactive surrounding size change and the One Piece universe. The basic rules are pretty simple

-Try to keep the people in character if possible

-Try to avoid killing someone unless they're either a bad guy or it's the end of a storyline.

-The only thing I'll really restrict is toilet material. Anything else will be accepted.

-Try to keep it realistic to the OP Universe. IE: Don't introduce someone like Naruto or someone in real life. OC's however, will be allowed.

-Only girls can be the giant ones. Giant guys can be used in minor roles, but the main point of the interactive is to interact with giant females.

Along with those basic rules also keep in mind that you will be allowed to create your own Devil Fruits to give so-and-so powers. But keep in mind to not repeat any already-made fruits and the fact that the character could no longer swim.

Any sizes are allowed, so a girl could stop at ten feet tall, or become too big for measurement. Similar to a shrunken guy, he can be two feet tall, or be too small to see.

All that being said, enjoy! Rewards will be given to those who add. This can either be GP, another add, or even something in my ability you'd want. It all depends on what you want and how good the add is.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1803329-One-Piece-GTS-Interactive