*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1804672-Butler-Family-adventures
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Family · #1804672
Butler family members start gaining weight, will they like it or hate it

Butler family members start gaining weight, will they like it or hate it

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
The following is a list of the main characters in the story, more characters will be added as story progresses.

Leonard Butler: Father of 3, 44 year old, Hardworking thick guy. He works in a Casino as head of security and is working everyday until late, he uses any time he has left to spend it with wife and kids.He's 6'4" and 230 lbs

Eliza Butler: Wife of Leonard and devoted mother, she works as a highschool teacher in the mornings and always takes care of things at home, that includes making food and getting everything the kids need. She used to be thin until work and having kids made her current weight of 190lbs and is 5'5" tall.

Edward Butler: Oldest son of 3 in the butler family, he is a 16 year old teen who loves videogames, comics and movies, he was obese as a child but as he grew he lost most of his weight and he is now only 160 lbs, standing at 5'7" he is taller than most of his family but his metabolism is slowing down and he is slowly getting his old weight and more.

Emily Butler: 15 year old and middle child in the butler family, she stands 5'1" tall and weighs 130 lbs. She is the thinnest member of her family because she is used to swimming a lot. All that changes when she breaks her leg and cant move for 4 months and her weight starts to climb up.

Richard Butler: 9 year old and youngest member in the family, even at his young age his love for food shows being an obese kid and one of the largest in his grade. He loves to play videogames, sit and do nothing and ocassionally chill in the family pool.


IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1804672-Butler-Family-adventures