*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1805435-Gaining-Possession-Powers/cid/1871846-Leave-Hailey
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1805435
You gained the power to possess people, what awaits you? Are you a hero or a villain?
This choice: Leave Hailey  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Leave Hailey

    by: Troll mister
Though there is no doubt you could seduce Cody, you panic and leave Hailey's body. Cody then walks up his sister, now unconscious on the bed. "Will you please tell me what the f@#k is going on with you? One second you tell me your watching porn and the next your passed out!" Taking in the situation, you notice that Hailey will be out of it for a few minutes, which will allow you enough time to go with your original plan and possess Cody. Either that, or now that your calmed a little, possess Hailey and try to calm down the situation, which will make Cody leave Hailey's room. (and will give you some private time)

You have the following choices:

1. Possess Cody

2. Possess Hailey and make Cody leave

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Troll mister (UN: swordofdestiny at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LoneDynasty has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1805435-Gaining-Possession-Powers/cid/1871846-Leave-Hailey