*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Revenge
  2. Fattened (revenge/love)
  3. weight gain
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1805727-Doctor-Who-Weight-GainExpansion/cid/D7ZYC346N-Revenge
by Trev
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Drama · #1805727
The Doctor's female friends get a bit of a sweet tooth in this weight gaining tale.
This choice: Revenge  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Revenge

    by: Jiggleman
Running with the Doctor. It can be thrilling, fun, wild, dangerous, harrowing, and at times all those things at once. Sometimes you get to make new friends along the way, but sometimes you make dangerous enemies. Amy it can well be said had done her fair share of both. Still she was surprised when she awoke tied crudely to a chair in the middle of a dark sterile room. Her long legs were tied to the chairs cold steel legs, her arms oddly stretched up in the air tied to the unseen ceiling above. She had no Idea how she had gotten there the last thing she could remember clearly was being in the T.A.R.D.I.S. Looking around she could make out by the light coming in from under the nearby door, The legs of several tables along the side walls. Amy could only guess as to what was behind her though she thought she could hear mechanical humming. Soon she heard voices approaching the door and soon the silhouettes of feet on the other side. A light came on illuminating the room the buzz of the lights audible. Amy could now see that the tables around her were stacked with foods not only from earth but across the cosmos. The door opened with an oiled ease and in stepped.....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. A member of the church of The Silence

*Noteb*
2. Someone else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jiggleman (UN: willl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Trev has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1805727-Doctor-Who-Weight-GainExpansion/cid/D7ZYC346N-Revenge