*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Chrissy
  2. The Day Begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1806184-The-Foot-Chronicles/cid/1177705-Chrissy
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Experience · #1806184
Have fun with your 7th grade classmates' feet. 3,000 GPs for the best additions!
This choice: Chrissy  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Chrissy

    by: BrainSewage
You catch up to Chrissy as she heads to the cafeteria. She greets you with a smile.

"Hey Chrissy," you begin, "you wanna hang out after school?" You suddenly fear she will tease you about wanting to make a move on her, but to your relief she does not.

"Sure!" she says, "You can come over to my house-- my parents are making pizza."

"Sounds good," you say. You head to your locker smiling, happy that Phase One has gone over without a hitch.

After school, you hop on your bike and ride about five blocks to Chrissy's place. She's not out waiting for you, but her mother kindly waves you inside and into the living room. As you enter you notice her soft bare feet, and cannot help but wonder if her daughter received the same genes.

You decide to take a seat on the couch next to Chrissy. "Hey," she greets you cheerfully. You smile in return. "You just get here?" You nod, stealing a glance at her feet, although they are hidden by her red Converse.

"What's the matter?" she asks with a laugh. "You have laryngitis or soemthing?"

"No," you reply, a bit sheepishly. She fidgets in her seat, kicking her feet back and forth a little.

"OK, good," she says. "I was worried you'd been struck speechless by this great choice of a movie," she says sarcastically, making a face secretly so her older sister Patricia can't see. You laugh.

"No," you say. "I'm just a little worn out from that stupid project Mr. Everett is making us do." Again you glance down at her shoes, thinking how great her feet must smell after being in them all day.

"Oh, I know! It's so boring," she says, leaning in a bit. "But hey, it's the weekend now, and I'm not gonna worry about it." You nod in agreement. "And now," she continues, "my feet hurt." You watch, enthralled, as she kicks off her shoes to reveal her cute socked feet.

"Aahh, much better," she says, wiggling her toes a bit. Your mouth is dry, and your heart beats a bit faster. You try to figure out a way to play with Chrissy's feet, and you can think of two possibilities. You can either: a) offer to rub her sore feet (risky but a good payoff), or b) Wait until later, when there is less risk of someone walking in on you.

Which do you do?

You have the following choices:

1. Offer her a foot massage

*Noteb*
2. Wait until later

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BrainSewage (UN: brainsewage at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BrainSewage has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1806184-The-Foot-Chronicles/cid/1177705-Chrissy