*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Hayley
  2. The Day Begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1806184-The-Foot-Chronicles/cid/1555507-Hayley
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Experience · #1806184
Have fun with your 7th grade classmates' feet. 3,000 GPs for the best additions!
This choice: Hayley  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Hayley

    by: BrainSewage
You look for Hayley at lunch, but she's not at her usual table. Frustrated, you take decide to just take your time packing up at last bell. Hopefully you'll run into her.

Three hours later, you're slamming your locker shut and trekking out of the building with the rest of the students, eager to start the weekend- the sooner the better. You crane your neck to see above the crowd, and then you see her, just passing through the double doors as you round the corner. She stops outside and checks something on her phone, giving you the perfect opportunity to catch up.

"Hey, Hayley," you say. She looks up from her phone at you, smiling wide.

"Hey!" she returns the greeting. "I see you had lab today," she says, pointing to the crease your goggles left above your nose. "You managed not to blow up the school-- that's impressive." You both laugh at that. Glancing down, you spot a nyloned heel popping slightly out of her shoe. Before you can even stutter your invitation, she speaks again.

"I'm meeting some friends at the mall. You wanna come?" You can't believe the coincidence.

"Who's going?" you ask, trying to play it cool.

"Suzie and Liz."

You get a real jolt from that. Not only will you be at the mall with three hot girls, but you'll have triple the chance to play with their feet! Your knees already beginning to shake, you heartily agree.


Two hours later, you and the girls are chilling back at Hayley's place, watching some TV in her finished basement. Hayley and Liz are on the couch, Suzie is sitting in the beanbag chair, and you have taken a spot on the floor. You'd played it off like you were being gracious, but of course you were looking to get as close to those pretty preteen feet as you could. Soon, out of the corner of your eye, you see it.

Liz is working the toe of her right sneaker under the heel of her left. She pushes on the shoe gradually, pulling back with her left leg, freeing her socked foot from her shoe with a soft *fffwshh* sound. She gives a cute little sigh, wiggling her toes through her white socks. Then she kicks off her other shoe the same way, wiggling the toes of her other foot. You try your best to watch the television instead, and for a moment you are successful...then an all-to-familiar odor wafts into your nostrils, like a rich mixture of cheese, leather, and sweat, and you feel your erection growing.

"Eeww," says Suzie. "Liz, put your shoes back on. Your feet smell!"

"No!" Liz says, grinning nervously. "They're too small! They're killing my feet!" Hayley also has her hand over her nose. You grin--partially because of the amusing scene, but mainly because the scent is stronger now, and you are drinking it in. It takes all your self control to not put your face between Liz's sweaty toes and inhale full force.

"C'mon," Liz protests. "He doesn't think they stink." She looks over at you. "Do my feet stink?"

You're in a tough spot. For a guy without a foot fetish, of course, this would be simple- you'd say yes and tease her about her rotten feet. But it's so hard to play it off like that when you know it would be so far from the truth...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Play it off. "Yeah, put your shoes back on!"

2. Take her side. "No, I don't smell anything."

3. Shrug and do nothing

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BrainSewage (UN: brainsewage at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BrainSewage has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1806184-The-Foot-Chronicles/cid/1555507-Hayley