*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Natasha
  2. The Day Begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1806184-The-Foot-Chronicles/cid/2604591-Natasha
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Experience · #1806184
Have fun with your 7th grade classmates' feet. 3,000 GPs for the best additions!
This choice: Natasha  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Natasha

    by: P O S T B O Y
While Natasha does sound rather well. You gotta admit….the choices of girls is kinda…errr short. Let's expand the horizons, shall we?

Mariah: smooth medium length black hair, steel grey eyes, tall. One of the smartest students in the school. Snarky, stern and often cold-hearted. A stickler for the rules and a hardcore hall monitor. Wears a pair of shiny black mary janes.

Susanne: long fluffy light blond hair styled into waves, bright blue eyes, shorter than normal. Has a small gap in her front teeth. The queen bee of your school and a grade A spoiled two-faced brat. The bossy girl thinks she better than anyone and bullies other kids. For some weird reason she is considerably nicer when dealing with you.And she is very insecure and emotional.'. Wears a pair of chic closed toe wedges that have pink flowers.


Beth: long messy brown hair, freckles, medium height, dark green eyes. A notorious hoodlum and bully hailing from a trailer park. Jolly, loud, and often vulgar, she loves pranks and acts of rebellion. Wears either checkered sneakers or dirty brown boots.

You have the following choices:

1. Let's go with Natasha

*Noteb*
2. Mariah

*Noteb*
3. Susanne

*Noteb*
4. Beth

5. Even more!?!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 P O S T B O Y (UN: christyadot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BrainSewage has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1806184-The-Foot-Chronicles/cid/2604591-Natasha