*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1814926-changing-reality-the-interactive
by Lewok
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Writing · #1814926
molly is given the ability to bend reality to her will, what will happen?

molly is given the ability to bend reality to her will, what will happen?

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
This is an interactive version of the brilliant story written by toddlergirl on deviantart.com.
our main characters are molly, sarah and jennifer

Molly:the main character of the story, she's a 17 year old girl who works at her family's restaurant, An average looking girl, of middle height, middle weigh and nothing stunningly gorgeous to look at. she doesnt want to grow up to fast but she's graduating high school and preparing to go to college. most of the time molly daydreams about going back to simpler times.

Jennifer: one of molly's best friends, she is the oldest of the group, being about 4 months older than molly, with shoulder length red hair. she can be a bit harsh and often acts without thinking.

Sarah: the youngest of the group 6 months younger than molly, a quiet emotional girl.

rules:
1.keep the story clean, i got toddlergirls permission to turn her story into an interactive, please dont turn it into some mindless sex or erotic story.
2.this is an ABDL/infantilist story keep it that way, i dont want to see other random fetishes in here.
3. keep the story consistent
4. good grammar/spelling please!
5. have fun and be creative.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1814926-changing-reality-the-interactive