*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1815161-Expansion-Mansion/cid/1370387-Dawn
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Entertainment · #1815161
All types of expansion works here.
This choice: Dawn  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Dawn

    by: bellyinflater
Dawn was at her local county fair at her families’ farm when she saw a flier of an eating contest. Her mother and older sister, May, was a judge at the contest so she had a slim chance of loosing. She sighed up and went to the barn where her older sister was at.

“What is it lil’ sis?” May said.

“I want to wear your bikini and your old short shorts.” Dawn said.

“Of course you can. It’s up on your bed already.”

Dawn rushed up to her room and changed. She went down to the food stand and started to practice. When she finished 62 hot dogs, 70 pieces of pizza, 125 cups of Mr. Fizz, and 375, 2 pound cheeseburgers. She unbuttoned and unzipped her shorts and let her belly relax. She put her hand onto her swollen belly to feel its softness.

When the first round was about to begin, Dawn’s belly had digested all of the food in it and was completely empty. Dawn looked like she hadn’t eaten in a month. She was starving to death and wanted to eat and win really badly.

“Ready to eat sweaty?” Dawn’s mother asked.

“I’m starving mother. I want to win this big time.” Dawn said.

“Good. Your sister had added weight gaining pills to your food so you gain more weight than the rest of the girls and get fatter than them too.”

The first round started and May brought out Dawn’s food and she ate it all until the round was over. Dawn went from 80 pounds to 288.5 pounds. Half of the girls were disqualified because they didn’t eat enough to continue or weren’t heavy enough. It would a half an hour till the second round. She went to the concession stand to get some thing to drink. Instead she went to the farms water tower. Dawn put hose into her mouth and opened the valve. The water filled her belly with a cool rush to satisfy her thirst. While she was doing this, her front, sides and back started to expand from the amount of water that was filling her up.

“Here sis, let me help you.” May said.

May had opened the valve all the way and the water rushed into her. Dawn felt her body bloating up with the water in her belly. She tried to remove the hose from her mouth but it was tapped into her mouth.

When the second round began, May had put too much weight gain pills in Dawn’s food and started to shove it down her throat. Dawn started to panic because she was fattening up to fast and too big. Every round went by and Dawn won them all. When the championships started, Dawn had to go against a half ton South Korean girl.

“Alright Dawn, you have to gain 8 tons to beat this girl. She is the eating champion in the world. Good luck baby girl.”

The championship started and the Korean girl was in the lead. May put 50 weight gain pills in Dawns food. Every bit of food Dawn ate; she grew bigger and fatter by the second. Dawn passed the 6 ton mark and felt her belly tightening up hard. Every 2 tons Dawn gained, her belly tightened harder and harder. Then Dawn reached the 18 tons and the contest ended.

The Korean girl weighed in at an astonishing 24 tons. Dawn weighed in at a colossal 58 tons. Dawn had won the contest and became the new eating champion. Dawn’s belly felt like it could explode. When she got to her room her bed broke.

You have the following choices:

1. Dawn won every eating contest for the next year

*Noteb*
2. Dawn's belly explodes

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 bellyinflater (UN: bellyinflater2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bellyinflater has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1815161-Expansion-Mansion/cid/1370387-Dawn