*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1815161-Expansion-Mansion/cid/1611508-The-night-of-expansion
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Entertainment · #1815161
All types of expansion works here.
This choice: Later that night.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

The night of expansion

    by: bellyinflater
Later that night, Sara woke up to use the bathroom. When she got up, her pajamas were wet and sticking to her body. Sara wandered where all of the water that was on her body and on her bed came from. Then she went into her closet and got out her favorite dress-like blue night gown. Sara went back to her room and felt something bubbling in her belly. She put her hands onto her belly and looked down. Sara saw her belly was growing. Then Sara took off her night gown and put on the blue and gold swim suit she found at the factory and put her night gown back on.

"How could this be happening." sara said.

Then she remembered the tower and the riddle. She felt her belly getting tighter as it continues to grow bigger. Sara sat down on her bed and thought she was going to explode. When Sara's belly was at its limits, her belly stopped expanding and her breasts started to expand. She kept one hand on her belly and put the other onto her growing boobs. Then...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Her butt starts to expand

2. her whole body starts to expand

3. she explodes

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 bellyinflater (UN: bellyinflater2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bellyinflater has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1815161-Expansion-Mansion/cid/1611508-The-night-of-expansion