*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1815161-Expansion-Mansion/cid/1720475-The-Great-Breasted-Girl
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Entertainment · #1815161
All types of expansion works here.
This choice: A great breasted girl  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

The Great-Breasted Girl

    by: Unknown
Nicole stares in the mirror, marveling at what she sees. Herself. She smiles at the sight.

Her curves almost bring a tear to her eye: her wide hips, her legs, the glorious contours of her figure; each one serves as a constant reminder that she is amazing to look at. Not as much as her tits, of course. They're enormous. Each wobbling orb is at least twice as big as her head, if not a little bigger. She's topless, so her eyes scan the wide expanses of her boobs, take in the sight of their swells, gaze upon the light brown nipples that go perfectly with her brownish-white skin. They're heavy and perfect, so big they bulge out from her sides, and when she turns around and looks over her shoulder she can still see them. In the process of turning around she also catches a glimpse of her big, round ass, currently contained within (and straining) a pair of navy blue panties. She runs a hand through her dark brown hair as she turns back around to stare at her boobs some more. She can't help but look at them: they beg to be caressed, squeezed, sucked, fucked... and they are, frequently. But it's never enough.

She wants to pleasure them more. Pleasure herself more. And tonight's the night she's gonna do it.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
bellyinflater has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1815161-Expansion-Mansion/cid/1720475-The-Great-Breasted-Girl