*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1815834-Girls-becoming-futa/cid/1253950-She-got-too-embarrassed-and-decided-to-just-sta
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1815834
girls started growing dicks)))
This choice: She got too embarrassed and decided to just stay home  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

She got too embarrassed and decided to just sta...

    by: Unknown
The more Hannah thought about it, the more she doubted it was the right thing to do. She collapsed on her bed, deciding not to go to the doctors. Just as she came to this decision, her phone rang. She answered it without looking who it was, expecting it to be her mum or something. She heard a happy voice on the other end suddenly scream "hey Hannah " it was her best friend Alex .
"hey Alex, what's up?" She asked
"im coming round ok?
"umm well..." Hannah hesitated
"actually I'm coming up your stairs so you can't protest" Alex replied. Hannah listebed carefully and could just heard footsteps outside her room. She quickly checked her dick wasn't showing and the door swung open to reveal Alex. Alex wad slightly above average in height at 5:11 and was extremely skinny, making her 36D breasts look even bigger. Hannah noticed that she was wearing an extremely short mini skirt and a small tank top that showed off her flat belly and most of get cleavage. She didn't realise that her Dick was slowly getting hard making a tent in her skirt. Alex saw a small bump in Hannah's skirt, so walked over to her, when she was sitting next to her friend she realised it had gotten bigger the nearer she had got. She reached forward with one hand and slowly touched it, shocked when it suddenly shot straight up. It was hard to the touch she noticed as she stroked it amazed by the feeling and oblivious to the groans of pleasure coming from her friend who was starting to shake.
Suddenly she pulled down Hannah's skirt, Hannah gasped at the feeling of freedom from her knickers and the cold air encircling her 11 inch hard dick. Alex also gasped, seeing a cock on her friends groin, one that she had been pleasuring. She was astonished that her childhood friend, who she knew had never had a dick before now had one but no vagina, and also the size of the cock, especially on her very feminine friend. She felt her vagina getting wetter and wetter, aroused at the sight if her friend laying on her bed, naked from the hips down with a cock sticking up like a flagpole from her groin.

What happened next?

You have the following choices:

1. they have sex

2. someone walks in

3. alex runs away/other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Nikitozzer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1815834-Girls-becoming-futa/cid/1253950-She-got-too-embarrassed-and-decided-to-just-sta